Why Choose Us?
Boardroom is a leading shareholder services provider in Asia Pacific. Established in 1968, we have grown to become the largest share registration company in Singapore, acting for about half of all companies listed on the Singapore Exchange.
Supported by a team of committed professionals and a robust and scalable IT system, our share registrar team is also a market leader in the IPO market, including the Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and Business Trust offerings in Singapore. This clearly reflects the efficiency of our streamlined work processes and proprietary software customised for handling large-scale IPOs and registry maintenance in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Acting as share registrars, warrant registrars and transfer agents
- Maintenance of securities registers e.g. shares, warrants, bonds and REITs
- Shareholders’ meetings services
- Poll voting and scrutineering services
- Shareholder communication
- Initial Public Offering – ePortal for employees
- Dividend/Income distribution
- Corporate action, e.g. Rights Issue, General Offiers, Capital Repayment, etc.
- Company restructuring
- Despatch corporate documents e.g. annual reports, circulars, notices etc
- Produce a list of shareholders, prepare proxy voting and attendance list at AGMs/EGMs
- Manage the processes of dividend payment/income distribution/dividend reinvestment plan
- Provide relevant statistics for disclosure purpose
- Handle all shareholders’ correspondence and enquiries in a timely manner
- Liaise with Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd
Back to Overview