Why Choose Us?
Boardroom is one of the leading providers of professional secretarial services to both private and listed companies. As Malaysia heads towards a developed nation, our government is placing more focus on corporate governance regulations and issues to keep organisations on par with international standards.
Our team of experienced professionals is currently servicing over 3,000 clients in Malaysia, helping them to achieve the highest standards of reporting, disclosure and compliance in a timely and cost-effective manner and leaving the to focus on what they do best.
- Incorporation of companies and registration of foreign branches
- Maintaining statutory records and filing of accounts
- Attend board and shareholders’ meetings and recording of minutes
- Application for employment passes and dependent passes
- Representative offices registration and renewal
- Capital reduction, capital increment, share consolidation and division, share transfer exercises etc.
- Restructuring, members’ voluntary liquidation, striking-off of companies and cessation of branch
- Initial Public Offering solutions – Preparing the company for IPO, including pre and post IPO trainings for directors
- Advisory relating to Listing Requirements of the Malaysian Stock Exchange and Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance
- Crisis management solutions in relation to Board/shareholders disputes/tussles
- Copywriting/Reviewing of Chairman’s Statement, Management Discussion & Analysis, Corporate Governance Statement etc. in annual report of public-listed companies
Back to Overview