Covid-19 Preventive Measure
In consideration of the recent developments surrounding Covid-19, BoardRoom will continue to practice the following measures to safeguard the health and well-being of our staff and clients:
- Our staff are encouraged to work remotely whenever possible.
- All meetings, as far as possible, to be held via teleconference or videoconference.
- If face-to-face meetings are required, participants must adhere to Covid-19 guidelines stipulated by their respective countries.
- All visitors to BoardRoom’s offices are required to:
- Wear a mask at all times
- Practice social distancing
- Comply with any other safety protocols of the respective offices
Please be assured that we are well equipped to provide our usual level of service while the above measures are in place.
Do refer to our “Contact Us” page for respective email addresses and phone numbers for each office should you require further assistance.
(Updated as of 12th April 2022)
Preventive Measures to Protect the Health & Well-being of Our Customers
As of 2 June 2020, we have implemented the following measures and we seek your understanding and cooperation to keep our staff and clients safe:
- All meetings, as far as practical, to be held via teleconferencing or videoconferencing, unless absolutely necessary. Special requests will need to be submitted for any physical meetings in BoardRoom office and should clients require our staff to meet them at their office, they will be asked to submit a questionnaire for us to assess the risks to our staff.
- All visitors to our office will have to report to the reception area at level 32 where they will undergo a temperature screening by our staff.
- All visitors to our office will have to submit a health & temperature declaration form together with the travel declaration form.
- Any visitors with a temperature higher than 37.5°C, travel history within the past 2 weeks or who are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Sore Throat; will be refused entry into our office.
- All visitors will have to check-in and out using our SafeEntry QR codes placed prominently at the reception area.
Thank you for your understanding.
(Updated as at 8th June 2020)
Post Circuit Breaker Update on BoardRoom Opening Hours
In Phase 1 of Post Circuit Breaker, BoardRoom staff will continue to adopt telecommuting for the majority of our workforce. Our employees will only come into the office when demonstrably needed, e.g. to access specialised systems/equipment that cannot be accessed from home or to complete a contract or transaction that is legally required to be completed in person and on-site.
Our Singapore office will remain open during this time with standard office opening hours; 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday. Wherever possible we still encourage you to avoid visiting our physical office and instead communicate with our staff through virtual means.
The past Circuit Breaker period has seen all BoardRoom staff transition smoothly to full remote working. Our robust business continuity plans and significant investments into IT Infrastructure have meant that staff have been effectively working from home with minimal disruptions to our usual work flow throughout the Circuit Breaker period. Thus, we assure you that the continued need for telecommuting to comply with Government Regulations during Phase 1 of Post Circuit Breaker will have no impact on our ability to service your needs.
(Updated as at 2nd June 2020)