Incorporate Your Success Globally, Locally.
Incorporate your businesses globally or locally. Our expert knowledge of the landscape will guide you every step of the way towards achieving the success you desire.
Comprehensive Guidance, Dedicated Experts, Extensive Experience
BoardRoom works closely with businesses to help them through every phase of incorporation to ensure that business owners are equipped with all the knowledge they need. Just as BoardRoom is dedicated to your business success, we dedicate experts to business owners and ensure clear communications and single-point contact. Our services are backed with over 50 years of experience that translates to a smooth incorporation process.
Incorporation Services You'll Need
- Corporate Secretarial
- Expat Services
- Incorporation of private limited and public companies in accordance with the Singapore Companies Act
- Foreign company registration services
- Registration (and renewal) of representative offices
- Registration of businesses in Singapore
- Registration of Limited Liability Partnerships
- Advice and application of employment and residency passes, dependant passes, and permanent residency
- Provision of Nominee Director services
- Provision of Authorised Representative (for foreign companies)
- Provision of Named Company Secretary
- Provision of Local Registered office or correspondence address
- Help with company registration services in other Asia-Pacific regions such as Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and Australia etc
- Advisory on starting up a business in Singapore and other corporate secretarial services
- Employment and residency
- Passes / permits / visa applications, appeals, renewals, and cancellations
- Personal tax services
- Cross-border tax expertise advisory
- Insurance services
- Business registration and compliance
- Computation of gross to net salary and CPF
- Provision of payroll detail, variance reports and payroll journals
- Disbursement of net salary and CPF via bank accounts and issuing confidential pay slips (hard copy or electronic)
- Preparation of year-end IR8A forms and appendices (hard copy or electronic)
- Preparation of IR21, GML, NS MUP, CPF refund, government statistics forms, etc. in accordance with Singapore Employment Act
- Electronic administration of employees’ leave and expense claims
- Chart of accounts set-up using XeroTM accounting software
- Access to XeroTM Dashboard to see all your key information in one simple place. Your dashboard gives you an up-to-date view of your running balances and bank reconciliations across all of your accounts.
- Accounting entries, compilation of general ledger reports, trial balances, profit and loss statements, balance sheets and balance sheet schedules for management reporting and financial analysis
- Set up direct bank feeds from bank accounts to have transactions imported securely into XeroTM
- Maintenance of Customers and Suppliers contacts for easy invoicing and prompt payments via XeroTM
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, including statements of comprehensive income, statements of financial position, cash flow statements, statements of changes in equity and notes to the accounts (Singapore Financial Reporting Standards-compliant)
- Assistance in the statutory reporting process, including liaison with auditors
- Completion of MAS and other required forms for submission to government agencies
BoardRoom is primed to help you achieve the success your business deserves. We will take care of all your incorporation needs through our complete suite of services that covers all aspects of setup and ongoing company administration.