Growing Towards Success.
The only step you need to take towards expanding your business is allowing us to do it for you with promptness and our expert knowledge of the statutory obligations and requirements.
Global Reach, Dedicated Experts, Prompt Implementation
Our regional and global work has led us to build an international network of 19 partners that help us fufil your expansion project. Our team of experts will be with you every step of the way to provide insightful growth advice 24/7. Our experts make expansion quick, simple, and convenient with immediate processing and hasty implementation to establish your business locally or globally.
Expansion Services You'll Need
- Payroll Services
- Expat Services
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Computation of gross to net salary and CPF
- Provision of payroll detail, variance reports and payroll journals
- Disbursement of net salary and CPF via bank accounts and issuing confidential pay slips (hard copy or electronic)
- Preparation of year-end IR8A forms and appendices (hard copy or electronic)
- Preparation of IR21, GML, NS MUP, CPF refund, government statistics forms, etc. in accordance with Singapore Employment Act
- Electronic administration of employees’ leave and expense claims
- Employment and residency
- Passes / permits / visa applications, appeals, renewals, and cancellations
- Personal tax services
- Cross-border tax expertise advisory
- Insurance services
- Business registration and compliance
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Performance Share Plan (PSP)
- Restricted Share Plan (RSP)
- Share Appreciation Rights Plan (SARS)
- Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP)
- Phantom Share Plan
- Employee Share / Equity Plans Administration & Management
- Any tailored or customized Employee Share Scheme or Long Term Incentive Plan (LTI)
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Chart of accounts set-up using XeroTM accounting software
- Access to XeroTM Dashboard to see all your key information in one simple place. Your dashboard gives you an up-to-date view of your running balances and bank reconciliations across all of your accounts.
- Accounting entries, compilation of general ledger reports, trial balances, profit and loss statements, balance sheets and balance sheet schedules for management reporting and financial analysis
- Set up direct bank feeds from bank accounts to have transactions imported securely into XeroTM
- Maintenance of Customers and Suppliers contacts for easy invoicing and prompt payments via XeroTM
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, including statements of comprehensive income, statements of financial position, cash flow statements, statements of changes in equity and notes to the accounts (Singapore Financial Reporting Standards-compliant)
- Assistance in the statutory reporting process, including liaison with auditors
- Completion of MAS and other required forms for submission to government agencies
BoardRoom aspires to help growing businesses maximise their opportunity of success by undertaking resource-draining task and allow companies to focus on the goal that matters.