Supporting Your Stake in Success
BoardRoom stands as APAC’s leading provider of shareholder support solutions including E-Polling Services, Scrutineering Services, Meeting Services and Share Registry Services, that covers over half of the companies listed on the SGX-ST exchange.
Discreet, Customisable, Highly Accredited
Our years of organising shareholder events, such as Annual General Meetings (AGMs), allow us to deliver consistent and swift proceedings that are private and discreet. Our highly customisable poll-voting platform and flexible system can effortlessly adapt to meet the agendas of companies to deliver tailored results. Our track record is backed by 50% of companies listed on SGX-ST through our years of dedication to meet shareholder support and needs.
Shareholder Support Services You'll Need
- E-Polling & Poll Voting
- Share Registry Services
E-Polling & Poll Voting
- Hand-held poll-voting system that can be used in multiple sites
- Highly customisable system to meet your every needs
- Optimised for extra encryption and security, the poll-voting system is constantly developed for more emerging technological solutions
- Our E-Polling system allows for real-time data monitoring and increases in shareholder engagement
- Flexible solutions for Physical, Hybrid or Virtual AGMs / EGMs
Share Registry Services
- Maintenance of Share Registers and other share registrar services, Listed Securities, Bonds & Warrants Transfers for Listed and Unlisted Public Companies
- Assist in shareholders share and securities registration and issuing of share certificates
- Corporate actions including dividend reinvestment plan, rights issue, share placement, share allocation
- Shareholder management and communications including mailing of annual reports, circulars, appendices
- Wealth & dividends distribution support and transfer for scrip holders
- Administration of Long-Term Incentive Plans
- Recognised schemes or Sub-Transfer Agency
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) services including IPO application, IPO subscriptions and IPO administration
BoardRoom organises and executes shareholder meetings, running proxy votes, guides companies through its IPO, and serve as a share registrar. Started in 1968, we have since earned our market position through our commitment to our clients and their shareholders.