Accounting ManagerAPPLY NOW
- Lead and manage a team of professional staff.
- Provide excellent client service and ensure deliverables timelines are met.
- Responsible for billings, fee negotiations and recovery for each client engagement.
- Review Management Accounts, customized reporting packages, Statutory Accounts, GST returns, monthly payroll and other expense disbursements, as well as year-end remuneration returns
- Liaise with auditors and regulators, answering queries on behalf of clients.
- Review current process flow for improvements and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
- Excellent client servicing skills and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, CPF,
- GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong and extensive experience in doing Consolidation using Excel and preparing year-end draft statutory financial statements with notes to the accounts.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel essential) and good knowledge of Word, Accounting and Payroll Software
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or ACCA equivalent.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.