- Provide excellent client service and ensure deliverables timelines are met.
- Setup charts of accounts for new accounting clients.
- Responsible for billings, fee negotiations and recovery for each client engagement.
- Review Management Accounts, customized reporting packages, Statutory Accounts, GST returns, monthly payroll and other expense disbursements, as well as year-end remuneration returns (Form IR8A, etc.)
- Prepare Cash Forecast to avail funds for payments and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Retrieve and provide documents, files and information for auditors and tax agents on behalf of clients.
- Take initiative in proposing work improvements within the department and make business development recommendations.
- Be a strong team player and be able to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, CPF, GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel essential) and good knowledge of Word, Accounting and Payroll Software.
To thrive in this role, you will be a diploma/degree qualified in Finance/Accounting/Banking with 2 – 4 years’ relevant working experience handling full set of accounts. Relevant experience in the professional services industry would be highly preferred.
He/she must be proactive, flexible and adaptable in working styles, organised, detailed and deadline oriented. The ability to work under pressure, and prioritize work to meet deadline is critical. The ideal candidate must also be able to work independently, is a strong team player and be willing to take on duties outside of job specification.
Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for a Senior Associate role. We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.