Skip to main content
- Coordinate and execute administration duties and office procedures
- Attend to all maintenance appointments , making office supplies arrangements, sourcing for vendors and providing general administrative support to our employees
- Provide general administrative support, which includes data entry, filing; managing courier and mail arrangements efficiently
- Manage the procurement process, which includes preparing purchase orders, reviewing prices from various suppliers, creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists, tracking deliveries and invoices
- Actively seek ways to streamline administrative processes and improve current work flow.
- Act as a mentor and train new team members where necessary.
- Cover reception duties where necessary
- Liaise and Coordinate with Local Courier service provider all documentation for consignment bills and invoices
- Responsible for Company’s CCTV system, updating company’s telephone directory, printing of all employees’ business cards and procurement of stationeries, employees’ car park needs (Season’s parking and
- Support other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels education with 2 years of relevant working experience as an Admin officer
- Well versed in MS Office
- Possesses good communication and problem solving skills