- Ensure business targets are met by identifying and pursuing new sales and revenue opportunities
- Work closely with regional offices to cross-sell corporate services
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers and influencers of the business partners and prospective clients
- Be responsible for maintaining and contributing to new client’s acquisition
- Promote Boardroom’s Accounting, Payroll and Corporate Secretarial service to potential clients.
- Act as a main contact person to ensure that clients’ needs are met and communicated to the organization.
- Diploma/Degree in marketing or related fields
- Preferably 5 years of experience in corporate services, accounting related industry or business/service solution vendors
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with working and influencing clients at various levels.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Priority will be given to candidates who are available in short notice. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.