- Ensure year on year revenue growth from a portfolio of strategic clients
- Build effective commercial relationship with clients
- Be responsible for projecting and growing revenues as well as improving client satisfaction over time
- Work with specialist Business Development team members as and when required to drive new business
- Identify medium term client objectives and define specific plans to develop and deliver opportunities and mitigate risks on an ongoing basis.
- Define and deliver the contact management strategy with the Client, mapping and then proactively manage all key relationships between the client and BoardRoom
- Track and review contract performance at the client level, providing a revenue forecast against target reviewed each month. Identify and take actions to close any gaps in forecasted performance.
- Ensure all contracts are current and administered correctly.
- Identify where changes to contracts (Master Service Agreement or Statement of Work) are required.
- Proactively plan and implement strategies for contract extension or renewal to avoid RFP risks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable University.
- 5 years of experience working in a complex client-facing environment, preferably in a services business with a good track record of delivering revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- 5 years’ experience managing against a commercial contract – understands the principles of contract KPIs, core terms and definitions of scope as applied to pricing
- A proven track record in project management
- Client- oriented
- Proficient with numerical analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, resourceful and able to independently multi-task
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Priority will be given to candidates who are available in short notice. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.