Who are we
As Asia-Pacific’s leader in corporate and advisory services, we offer the opportunity to work across five regions, and the chance to collaborate with a multitude of Fortune 500 Companies, MNCs, Private and Listed companies. Our clients, team members, and community, are empowered to always learn, grow, and be proactive.
As a client-first company, we pride ourselves in being able to deliver innovative and technologically driven services in a timely and accurate fashion. We are constantly on the lookout for creative individuals with the same determination and drive. A BoardRoom team member should aim to make a meaningful impact on our clients, their colleagues, and their career. At BoardRoom, we want to help you to navigate the capital market and corporate services industry, bring your career to the next level, and equip you with the skills to be a trusted partner of our clients.
- Provide client service by communicating and servicing them proactively
- Document client interactions in a contact / call report.
- Attend to stakeholders’ enquiries and process all submitted documents relating to Shares Registration Services
- Receive, check, sort, record and process all documents received from stakeholder (s) or lodging agent(s) or SRS Client Services in accordance with the necessary procedures.
- Process corporate actions, transfers, replacement cheques / certificates, proxy votes, and any other Client / Shareholders’ instructions.
- Support client Shareholders’ Meetings – Attendance Registration and Polling Services.
- Comply with Group and Company Procedures and Policies.
- Carry out any other duties / projects that may from time to time be assigned.
- Good in time management skills,
- Good in verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client service and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Team Player and adaptable to Change