Corporate Secretarial SeniorAPPLY NOW
- Assist a Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor in handling a portfolio of clients, including liaising with auditors.
- Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening bank accounts and change of signatories, etc
- Assisting in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
- Possesses Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Law
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years relevant experience preferably with experience in handling public listed companies.
- Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications (SAICSA) would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in corporate secretarial work is a great advantage but inexperienced candidates are welcomed as well
- In-depth knowledge of Listing Manual, Companies Act, Catalist Rules and Securities and Futures Act, procedures and guidelines.
- Able to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised, detailed and deadline oriented.
- Be flexible and adaptable in working styles
- Pro-active manner, willing to offer new suggestions and share knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.