- Be responsible for identifying, developing and evaluating marketing plans and strategies that are aligned to BR’s overall strategic business objectives and direction locally and regionally.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.
- Develop strategy for marketing, business development and sales that encompasses market sizing and dynamics, and customer segmentation including optimising client relationships in existing markets.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with customer as well as new and existing clients.
- Work with HODs of all divisions to understand customer needs and execute strategies planned.
- Coordinate and communicate across all LOBs to ensure LOBs have a pipeline of new products / services and on-going client engagement activities.
- Monitor competitors’ current marketing activities and developments, trends, pricing and product offerings in order to maintain, improve and lead market share.
- Be proactive in understanding current market sentiments and pursuing new marketing strategies.
- Understand clients’ segments and strategize positioning in order to retain and attract prospective clients.
- Develop and implement online/ offline leads generation strategies to acquire leads for sales conversion.
- Manage the Alliance aspects (i.e., gatekeeper, multipliers, chambers, trade associations, government bodies and boards, etc) in order to increase visibility and associations.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/ seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging services and multi-services sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/ financial issues on contracts.
- Promote Boardroom’s Accounting, Payroll and Corporate Secretarial service to potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, MBA or similar qualifications in related field
- Minimum of 10 years corporate services, accounting and audit related industry or business/service solution vendors
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Proven ability to lead and motivate the sales team towards above average result
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Strong Business Acumen with Client Focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible and adaptable with working on multiple projects
- Proactive, resourceful and able to independently multi-task
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.