The candidate will play a vital role and be involved in the HR operational activities for Singapore office. This includes but not limited to the cyclical employee life cycle activities and being the interface point of contact between the senior management team with internal stakeholders.
Compensation Benefits & Payroll
- In charge of payroll processing – prepare monthly payroll reports (Easypay)
- Recommendations on C&B for the company
- Assist to prepare compensation and benefits for the group of companies under Boardroom
- Support key activities for the whole cycle of HR e.g. annual compensation review, talent management
- Review salary bands and benefits as well as make recommendations
- Maintain HR operational documents e.g. Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Guidelines, Service Agreements, Contracts of Employment, etc.
- Manage HR operations such as preparing and maintaining of personal files and records, payroll verification, tracking of service confirmation, contract expiry, etc.
- Manage employee leaves, medical & expense claim matters
- Involve in Health & Safety of the workforce
- Coordinate HR Projects with company’s welfare group and take minutes
- Handle employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources team
- Assist in training activities, HR projects and any other tasks assigned.
- Constant review, upgrade of technology and making improvement on human resource workflow
- HR Analytics and Metric Reporting
- In charge of all recruitment activities from screening, short-listing, interviewing, selection, to offering, preparation and administering the signing of contracts.
- Apply or renew of work passes
- Support end to end life cycle for employees from on boarding to off boarding
- To quality/thrive in this role, the ideal candidate will be diploma/degree qualified with at least 4 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources.
- He/she must be well versed in Singapore Labour Laws.
- Ability in multi-tasking, confident, meticulous and have excellent communication skills in managing all stakeholders, including senior management.