- To support the technical aspects and maintain equipment sufficiency for Virtual and Physical Annual General Meetings / Polling Events.
- Setting up and clearing off venues to support back-to-back meetings and events.
- Packing / Unpacking equipment for meeting sessions.
- Checking and maintaining of equipment sufficiency.
- Ensure audio and video connectivity throughout the meetings and events.
- Ensure network and system availability throughout the meetings and events.
- Coordinate on client’s requirement for their meetings.
- Good Microsoft Product knowledge: Windows 10 Operating System and Office 365 or Office 2019.
- Good knowledge to setup Local Area Network and structured cabling.
- Good communication skills is an advantage.
* No experience required as training will be provided.
* Candidates on vacation or NSF awaiting enlistment are welcome to apply.
* Able to work late hours (when required) and on weekends for the 3rd and 4th week of April 2022.
* Most of the time working from home and to report to office whenever necessary, especially when there’s meeting(s).
* Flexible working hours depending on work requirements (to clock a minimum of 8 hours/day)
* Normal Working Hours: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm