Junior Corporate SecretarialAPPLY NOW
- Assist a Manager/Supervisor in handling a portfolio of clients, including liaising with auditors.
- Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening bank accounts and change of signatories, etc.
- Assisting in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required
- Open to fresh graduates
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Law preferred
- Candidate who is looking for long-term career growth prospects.
- On-the-Job-training will be provided
- 1 year experience in corporate secretarial work is a great advantage but non-experienced candidates are welcomed to apply
- Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications (SAICSA) would be advantageous.
- Must be pro-active, a good team player, able to work under pressure and independently.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Priority will be given to candidates who are available in short notice. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence