We are looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual to join our employee plan services team which is based in Singapore.
- To administer companies’ employee plan programs
- To execute day-to-day operational tasks via existing system in a timely and accurate manner
- To prepare and review reports required for submission to SGX
- To assist in implementation projects and client onboarding
- To assist in the review and re-engineering of business processes
- To assist in proposal and presentation preparations
- Minimum degree in business administration or other qualified credentials
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of working experience
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Detailed oriented
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Willingness to pushing boundaries
- Experience in interacting with local and foreign participants.