This role will report directly to Regional CFO located in Singapore.
- FP&A, financial modelling, forecasting and budgeting of the Group
- Drive and manage process improvement and alignment initiatives of the Group
- Assist in the preparation of high-quality stakeholders reports and presentation materials
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with senior management in the regions, including all key stakeholders at all levels
- Support financial controllership function including the accounting and finance reporting, treasury, tax and internal controls of the Group
- Drive and manage any ad-hoc projects
- A minimum of 12 to 15 years work experience in a finance related role, preferably with a minimum of 5 years as a Business Controller in a listed company or MNC.
- Professionally qualified CPA/CA with degree in Accounting/Finance.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong business acumen and regional managerial experience in Asia or South East Asia.
- Ability to lead regional team.
- Advanced competency in Excel, PowerPoint and ERP.
- Good command of Mandarin/Malay language is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical, meticulous, and detailed.
- Ability to resolve problems and provide solutions.
- Innovative and change agent.
- Independent and willing to roll up the sleeves