Work within the sales and business development team alongside our business partner for the achievement of revenue generation, long-term account goals and customer satisfaction in line with company vision and values.
- Business Development
- A business development role, primarily in the accounts/tax/payroll/corporate secretarial space to prospect for potential customers and/or to work on “hot leads” assigned by the company.
- Establish, grow and manage channel / partner relationships and prospect aggressively in business engagement with potential clients through various platforms such as cold calling, business networking etc in the professional service industry.
- Conduct and deliver effective proposal presentation to Request for Proposal (RFP) responses that identify potential client’s business needs.
- Maintain and update accurate records in Salesforce System of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial clients’ engagement to closed sales.
- Identify and closed deals by executing the Sales Plans to meet business goals for expansion of clientele base and sales quotas.
- Generate new ideas / sales plan to drive the organization sales.
- Strong analytical skills to diagnose clients’ business issues and deploy different consultative strategies to offer best solution through cross-selling of services.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Build strong client rapport relationship through close contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high level of client satisfaction.
- Value-add client service by participating and contribute to the development of educational programs offer to clients and internal support staff.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Business.
- At least 3 years of relevant sales experience in accounting/audit/payroll software.
- Candidate from big 4 are welcome to apply should you are keen to explore sales and business development career path.
- Experience in the accounts/tax/payroll/corporate secretarial space.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, collaborating and negotiating skills.