We are looking for a Salesforce Assistant that acts as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment. This role will cover the Asia and Australia region.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits
- Ensure Salesforce instance is up to date in terms of upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development team
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce Lightning, preferably with Salesforce Administrator certification
- Active affiliation with various technological networks and organizations in specialised fields including ERP, CRM, mobile, security and others.
- Experience with Pardot and DocuSign advantageous
- Experience with Salesforce API and System Integrations highly advantageous
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)