The candidate will play a key role in the development of the HR department with a strategic focus, and yet hand-on with the execution on all operation matters. This includes but not limited to the cyclical employee life cycle activities and being the interface point of contact between the senior management team with internal stakeholders.
- Recruitment and maintaining a talent pool
- Talent development
- Budget preparation and recommendations
- Compliance with all government divisions
- Follow strict protocol to payroll procedures
- Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff
- On-boarding and off-boarding of new hires
- Ensure we always have an updated folder on all HR policy & procedures
- Security of all Personnel files on our server
- Performance appraisals
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
- Partners with management to communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them. Makes certain that the managers know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are bought forth
- HR Business Partnering
- HR Analytics and Metrics
- To quality/thrive in this role, the ideal candidate will be degree qualified with at least ten years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Candidate should have regional HR work exposure to make an impact to the organization
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- He/she must be well versed in Singapore Labour Laws, able to multi-task, confident, meticulous, and have excellent communication skills in managing all stakeholders, including senior management.