Senior Marketing ManagerAPPLY NOW
You will take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the services’ journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the services and help them grow a loyal client base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
In this role, you’ll be involved with marketing strategy from beginning to end. While part of the regional team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Go-to-Market (GTM) marketing plan in countries around the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. You will help define launch strategies and build marketing plans, working cross-functionally to define success in the market.
Our job is to demonstrate how BoardRoom’s services solve the corporate world’s pain points – from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only BoardRoom can – changing the game, redefining the medium, making the clients the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Build Marketing Go-to-Market plans
- Work cross-functionally across Regional Marketing, Sales and partners to execute timely Go-to-Market strategies
- Create and implement multi-channel campaigns that define and build BoardRoom’s portfolio, distilling insights into content and activations
- Work with partners and manage relationships and work streams across agency partners spanning both creative and media
- Analyse and determine key insights from business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics across countries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Experience managing projects with stakeholders across multiple functions and jurisdictions.
Experience working on marketing collaterals, website management and data analysis.