Skip to main content
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations for companies, partnerships, branches and expatriates
- Preparation of Withholding tax returns and GST returns
- Attending to tax queries from the Comptroller of Income Tax, Comptroller of GST or clients
- Build strategic client relationship with existing /potential clients to generate pipeline of leads
- Review and revise client service fee on an annual basis
- Prepare and submit client work to reviewers and managers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to SOPs and regulatory updates
- Execute client service excellence at all times
- Monitor credit control, regular review, responsible for debts collection and work with Finance to manage doubtful debts
- Promoting a culture of collaboration and teamwork among team members
- Coach junior team members or new joiners to set standard client communication protocol.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experiences
- Good knowledge of local and international tax rules
- Business Degree from a reputable university.