Seniors / Corporate Secretarial AssistantsAPPLY NOW
BoardRoom is looking for extroverted, highly dynamic, and energetic individuals to come join our exciting Corporate Secretarial Team as a Corporate Secretarial Senior or Assistant.
As Asia-Pacific’s leader in corporate and advisory services, we offer the opportunity to work across five regions, and the chance to collaborate with a multitude of Fortune 500 Companies, MNCs, Private and Listed companies. Our clients, team members, and community, are empowered to always learn, grow, and be proactive.
As a client-first company, we pride ourselves in being able to deliver innovative and technologically-driven services in a timely and accurate fashion. We are constantly on the lookout for creative individuals with the same determination and drive. A BoardRoom team member should aim to make a meaningful impact on our clients, their colleagues, and their career. At BoardRoom, we want to help you to navigate the capital market and corporate services industry, bring your career to the next level, and equip you with the skills to be a trusted partner of our clients.
- Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening bank accounts and change of signatories, etc.
- Assisting in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
- You will assist a Manager/Supervisor in handling a portfolio of clients, including liaising with auditors.
- Prior experience in corporate secretarial work is a great advantage but inexperienced candidates are welcomed as well.
- Possess Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Law.
- Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications (SAICSA) would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Must be pro-active, a good team player and able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Someone who is looking for long-term career growth prospects.
Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for a Senior role.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.