Share Registration OfficerAPPLY NOW
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the clients, their industry, and key contacts.
- Provide high level of client service by communicating and servicing them proactively.
- Document client interactions in a contact / call report.
- Attend to stakeholders’ enquiries and process all submitted documents relating to SRS, ensuring that problems, errors and omissions are escalated and dealt with immediately in the most appropriate manner.
- Receive, check, sort, record and process all documents received from stakeholder (s) or lodging agent(s) or SRS Client Services in accordance with the necessary procedures.
- Process corporate actions, transfers, replacement cheques / certificates, proxy votes, and any other Client / Shareholders’ instructions.
- Support client Shareholders’ Meetings – Attendance Registration and Polling Services.
- Assist in reviewing processes and workflows to identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure all duties are carried out according to department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Work in conjunction with all colleagues in order to meet departmental quality standards and ensure a smooth flow of operation.
- Comply with Group and Company Procedures and Policies.
- Carry out any other duties / projects that may from time to time be assigned.
- Well developed organizational and time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic MS Office skills.
- Positive Disposition and Can-Do Attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent client service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse level of individuals and handle efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergencies.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Resourceful, meticulous and detailed.
- Team Player and Adapt to Change.