Share Registry Services OfficerAPPLY NOW
BoardRoom is looking for highly motivated, dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Share Registry Services Team!
As Asia-Pacific’s leader in corporate and advisory services, we offer the opportunity to work across five regions, and the chance to collaborate with a multitude of Fortune 500 Companies, MNCs, Private and Listed companies. Our clients, team members, and community, are empowered to always learn, grow, and be proactive.
As a client-first company, we pride ourselves in being able to deliver innovative and technologically-driven services in a timely and accurate fashion. We are constantly on the lookout for creative individuals with the same determination and drive. A BoardRoom team member should aim to make a meaningful impact on our clients, their colleagues, and their career. At BoardRoom, we want to help you to navigate the capital market and corporate services industry, bring your career to the next level, and equip you with the skills to be a trusted partner of our clients.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the clients, their industry, and key contacts.
- Provide high level of client service by communicating and servicing them proactively.
- Document client interactions in a contact / call report.
- Attend to stakeholders’ enquiries and process all submitted documents relating to SRS, ensuring that problems, errors and omissions are escalated and dealt with immediately in the most appropriate manner.
- Receive, check, sort, record and process all documents received from stakeholder (s) or lodging agent(s) or SRS Client Services in accordance with the necessary procedures.
- Process corporate actions, transfers, replacement cheques / certificates, proxy votes, and any other Client / Shareholders’ instructions.
- Support client Shareholders’ Meetings – Attendance Registration and Polling Services.
- Assist in reviewing processes and workflows to identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure all duties are carried out according to department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Work in conjunction with all colleagues in order to meet departmental quality standards and ensure a smooth flow of operation.
- Comply with Group and Company Procedures and Policies.
- Carry out any other duties / projects that may from time to time be assigned.
- Well developed organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic MS Office skills
- Positive Disposition and Can-Do Attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent client service and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse level of individuals and handle efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergencies
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Resourceful, meticulous and detailed
- Team Player and Adapt to Change
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.