- Be conversant with the full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties.
- Provide good service to clients by ensuring that their requests and queries are followed up in a timely manner.
- Review and ensure that statutory books are in order and updated for their portfolio of clients.
- Review statutory documents and forms and overseeing preparation and co-ordination of statutory books and documents.
- Attend to auditors’ queries on behalf of clients and liaise with them in preparation for and during annual audits.
- Ensure prompt billing and be responsible for WIP
- Coach and train team members to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably with some experience in handling public-listed companies
- Possesses Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Law
- Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications would be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of Listing Manual, Companies Act, Catalist Rules and Securities and Futures Act, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good client servicing skills and strong problem solving skills.
- Good organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Pro-active and a good team player
- Flexible and adaptable in working styles.
Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for Assistant Manager, Corporate Secretarial