BoardRoom is looking for highly motivated, dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Share Registry Services Team!
As Asia-Pacific’s leader in corporate and advisory services, we offer the opportunity to work across five regions, and the chance to collaborate with a multitude of Fortune 500 Companies, MNCs, Private and Listed companies. Our clients, team members, and community, are empowered to always learn, grow, and be proactive.
As a client-first company, we pride ourselves in being able to deliver innovative and technologically-driven services in a timely and accurate fashion. We are constantly on the lookout for creative individuals with the same determination and drive. A BoardRoom team member should aim to make a meaningful impact on our clients, their colleagues, and their career. At BoardRoom, we want to help you to navigate the capital market and corporate services industry, bring your career to the next level, and equip you with the skills to be a trusted partner of our clients.
- Support and develop application systems.
- Database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up and support.
- Manage and maintain application systems’ database schema and develop system backup and maintenance procedures.
- Proactive participation in projects and User Acceptance Tests.
- Support the team with client and operational requirements.
- Manage the users and work with stakeholders to prioritize specific software development needs.
- Assist in the review of processes and workflows to identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Carry out any other duties/projects that may from time to time be assigned
Senior Analyst (Team lead):
- Provide clear directions, encourage open communication, coach and motivate team members towards achieving goals.
- Work with stakeholders to complete project charter outlining requirements, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
- Ensure all hardware and software purchased or developed are compatible and securely integrated with existing SRS systems.
- Ensure all duties are carried out according to department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Comply with Group and Company Procedures and Policies.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with minimum 2 years experience for the Junior role and minimum 5 years for the Senior role
- Possess competent or expert knowledge in VB, ASP.NET, HTML/XML, Java scripting, CSS scripting, SQL for MSSQL, full SDLC processes.
- Experience in relational database system with knowledge of object oriented system design
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic MS Office skills
- Positive Disposition and Can-Do Attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent client service and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm under pressure