CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Business Confidence with BoardRoom’s Corporate Secretarial Solutions
Allow your business to leverage BoardRoom’s Corporate Secretarial expertise. Our solutions aim to help you navigate complex People’s Republic of China laws and regulations with precision and confidence through the support of timely, accurate, and effective corporate secretarial services.
01 BoardRoom’s suite of Corporate Secretarial solutions assists businesses in the areas of:
- Annual Return filings
- Foreign Invested Enterprises (FIEs) or representative office establishment (WFOE, JV, branch office, etc.)
- Corporate Bank accounts opening
- Liquidation or de-registration of enterprises or representative offices
- Shareholding and asset transfers
- Capital injection and reduction
- Registration or transfer of Intellectual Property
- Licences and certificates renewal and/or changes (company name, business scope, registered address, directors, legal representative, investor, etc.)
- Statutory records, documents and corporate seals safekeeping management
- Corporate general compliance advisory and review
- Application for Foreign loan of FIEs
02 Company Incorporation, Company Formation, and Starting a Company in China
- Advice on starting a company and the appropriate business structure set up in China
- Assistance with company set up and how to register a company in China
- Help with registering a business and completing the company set up process in other Asia-Pacific regions such as Hong Kong China, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia etc.
- Registration of partnerships, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships and sole proprietorship
- Provision of registered office, principal place of business, bank account signatories, etc
- Registration (and renewal) of representative offices
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.