Disclosure of Interests in Securities
Our Board of Directors comprises professionals from diverse backgrounds, with an appropriate range of skills, experience and independence being represented.
This is an online service for Directors, CEOs and substantial shareholders to notify BoardRoom of its changes of interests in securities under the Securities and Futures Act (Chapter 289).
All notifications must be made using the relevant electronic forms prescribed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The said forms can be downloaded from MAS website at www.mas.gov.sg (under “Regulations and Financial Stability” > “Regulations, Guidance and Licensing” > “Securities, Futures and Fund Management” > “Forms” > “Disclosure of Interests”).
|Reporting person||Notification Obligations|
|Disclosure Types||Time Limits for Notification|
|Director / CEO|
(Form 1 & C)
|New interests or changes in interests in the securities of BoardRoom||Within two business days of:|
(a) his appointment as a Director / CEO; or
(b) an acquisition or disposal of, or a change in his Interest.
|New interests or changes in interests in the securities of a related corporation of BoardRoom||Within two business days of:|
(a) his appointment as a director of BoardRoom; or
(b) an acquisition or disposal of, or a change in his interest in the securities of the related corporation of BoardRoom
(Form 3 & C)
|Changes in percentage level of interests in voting shares of BoardRoom||Within two business days of him becoming aware:|
(a) that he is a substantial shareholder;
(b) of a change in percentage level of his interest in voting shares of BoardRoom (while still remaining as a substantial shareholder); or
(c) that he has ceased to be a substantial shareholder
- Download the forms from MAS website at http://www.mas.gov.sg/Regulations-and-Financial-Stability/Regulations-Guidance-and-Licensing/Securities-Futures-and-Funds-Management/Disclosure-of-Interests/Disclosure-of-Interests-Forms-Version-2.aspx.
- Complete the relevant forms and send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Upon receipt, BoardRoom will disseminate the electronic forms as part of the required announcement via SGXNet within one business day.
Important Points to Note
- Electronic formats of Forms 1, 3 and C can be completed using Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or newer versions, and Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer versions (Download free Adobe Reader at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/).
- “Save as Draft” function allows you to save a draft copy of the electronic form when you are not ready to submit the form. You may continue to edit the form and add/delete attachments upon re-opening the form.
- “Save as Final” function is to be used when you have completed all the mandatory fields in the form and are ready to submit the form. Once the electronic form is saved as final, all the fields in the form will be “locked”. No further amendments can be made.
- ALL ELECTRONIC FORMS MUST BE “SAVE AS FINAL” BEFORE THEY ARE TRANSMITTED TO BOARDROOM.
- “Copying information” from one form (draft or final version) to another of the same number and version can be done by using Export XML and Import XML buttons. These buttons are located at the bottom right-hand corner of the first page
of the electronic form.
- If you encounter difficulties in opening the electronic forms, please contact MAS helpdesk and they will respond to you within one working day.
Tel: +65- 6229 9222/9956
8:30 am to 6:00 pm Singapore time (Monday to Thursday*)
8:30 am to 5:30 pm Singapore time (Friday*)
*excludes public holidays
- Completed Non-electronic Form 2 may be sent to BoardRoom in PDF format via email at:email@example.com.