TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Win a Google Home Mini” Lucky Draw Contest
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to “Win a Google Home Mini” worth approximately SGD79 lucky draw contest (“Lucky Draw”) organised by (“Boardroom”).
2. By registering or taking part in this Lucky Draw, you agree to be bound by these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Boardroom in relation to and in connection with this Lucky Draw.
3. The Lucky Draw is from 08:00hrs, 12th June 2019 (Wednesday) to 18:00hrs, 26th June 2019 (Wednesday) (both dates inclusive) (“Lucky Draw Period”).
4. Boardroom reserves the right to change the Lucky Draw Period at its sole discretion.
5. You must be 21 years and above (as of the start of the Lucky Draw Period) and be agreeable to provide your personal data (as per Clause 21 below)(“Participant(s)”).
6. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw:
- i) All directors, permanent and/or contract employees (“Employees”) of Boardroom and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (“Immediate Family Members”).
- ii) All agencies and/or service providers engaged by Boardroom (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Lucky Draw) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
7. Boardroom has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Participants. Such determination shall be final and conclusive, and Boardroom is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
Participation in the Lucky Draw
8. Participants will need to fill in the Payroll Services Survey (“Survey”) found at https://forms.gle/eq9d3BctLKrGNjAi9 and submit it during the Lucky Draw Period (“Survey Submission”).
9. The Participant will need to (i) provide accurate and complete contact details as requested in the survey; (ii) answer all questions in the Survey in a manner deemed appropriate by Boardroom at its absolute discretion. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Survey Submissions shall solely and absolutely vest in Boardroom without further compensation to the Participants.
10. Boardroom has absolute discretion to disqualify any Survey Submission that does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions. Such determination is final and conclusive, and Boardroom is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
11. Each Participant may only submit one (1) Survey Submission. With every single (1) Survey Submission, each Participant is eligible for one (1) chance to enter the Lucky Draw to stand a chance to win a Google Home Mini worth approximately SGD79 (“Prize”).
12. Boardroom reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the Prize(s) with any other item of similar value.
13. There will be four (4) Lucky Draw winners in total. The winners for the Lucky Draw (“Winners”) will be drawn at random at BoardRoom Limited offices, 50 Raffles Place on the 28th of June 2019 (Friday) by two of the marketing department (“Draw Date”).
14. All Winners shall be notified by email at their email address as indicated in the Survey Submission within fourteen (14) calendar days of the Draw Date. The Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection.
15. If the Winner is based in Singapore then Boardroom will agree with the Winner on a date to redeem the Prize. Photo identification with details matching the Participant’s personal identification details in the winning Survey Submission must be presented to the authorized Boardroom representative at 50 Raffles Place, #32-01 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 to redeem the Prize on the agreed date. If a Winner fails to produce the required personal identification documents, his/her respective prize will be forfeited (without any liability on the part of Boardroom to any person). If the Winner is not a resident of Singapore, then Boardroom will agree with the Winner on how the Prize is to be collected. If no agreement is reached within fourteen (14) days, then the Prize will be forfeited. If the Prize is couriered to the Winner, the Winner will be responsible for all taxes and all other costs to be incurred.
16. Prizes that are not redeemed within thirty (30) calendar days from the Draw Date will be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from Boardroom.
17. If Boardroom discovers that a Winner was not entitled to participate or if a Winner is subsequently disqualified (for whatever reason) from participating in the Lucky Draw, Boardroom may at its discretion forfeit the Prize, reclaim it after award and then choose an eventual winner from the reserve winner list or donate the Prize to an approved charitable organisation of Boardroom’s choice.
18. Reserve winner(s) will be drawn to replace any winner(s) subsequently disqualified or who have forfeited the Prize.
19. Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other item or otherwise, either partially or wholly. The Prize is given on an “as is” condition. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that the Prize is used correctly. The Winner of any Prize shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the Prize. Boardroom cannot ensure prize functionality and/or any malfunctions/defects in the Prize.
Use of Personal Information
20. By participating in the Lucky Draw and the Survey, the Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have consented to:
- i) the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by Boardroom for the purposes of participating and submitting the Survey.
21. Please be informed that under the Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act, you have the discretion to decide if you would like to provide Boardroom with your personal information. However, Boardroom regrets that in such an event you will not be eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw should you decline to do so.
22. Participants have the right to request access to and correct their personal information. The Participant may also inform Boardroom at any time he/she no longer wishes for Boardroom to use his/her personal information in any particular manner. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Boardroom to process your request(s).
23. The decisions of Boardroom on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw are final, conclusive and binding. Boardroom shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw which includes the manner in which the Winners are selected.
24. Boardroom reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extend, terminating or suspending this Lucky Draw, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
25. Boardroom shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Lucky Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfillment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment which includes the Prize, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Boardroom of this Lucky Draw shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Boardroom for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
26. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
27. The Lucky Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
28. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.
29. The Participants including the Winners shall not, without the prior written approval of Boardroom, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Lucky Draw and/or Survey.