We Are BoardRoom
Your success is our goal. As Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate & Advisory Services and a proven track record of over 50 years, we specialise in providing accurate, prompt and reliable corporate solutions for every element of your business. Amidst changing regulations, we are responsible for ensuring your company remains compliant in every country you operate. With companies worldwide entrusting us with sensitive information, we are vigilant when it comes to securing your data. Especially in this digital age. Compliance is not just a box ticking exercise, it’s part of our DNA. BoardRoom Business Solutions has also joined The CPA Australia Recognised Employer Partner ranks, which demonstrates our commitment to providing the highest standards of professional development and support to our employees. Today, BoardRoom is the partner of choice for numerous Fortune 500 multinationals, public listed firms, and privately-owned enterprises. Based in Singapore, we have established critical connections with global expertise that have provided us with an indelible footprint in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and beyond.
Dedicated Team Members
Year Proven Track Record
Trusted Partner for Success Throughout Asia-Pacific
Offices Across the Region:
Countries Established In:
Partners Established in Global Network:
Group of Companies
Boardroom Business Solutions Pte Ltd specialises in providing Accounting, Finance and Payroll services to a wide range of clients ranging from small local firms to MNCs. Previously part of Ernst & Young Singapore, it acquired the Singapore outsourcing arm of Arthur Andersen and today has a client base of over 500 companies.
Boardroom Corporate & Advisory Services Pte Ltd is the largest share registrar in Singapore. It acts as a share registrar or share transfer agent for over half of the companies listed on the SGX-ST. It is also a leader in providing corporate secretarial services to both public listed and private companies.
BoardRoom Corporate Services Sdn Bhd, BoardRoom Share Registrar Sdn Bhd, BoardRoom Business Solutions Sdn Bhd and Malaysian Issuing House Sdn Bhd provides accounting, corporate secretarial, director’s training, payroll, internal audit & risk management, share registration, IPO and taxation services to over 3,000 clients in Malaysia. BoardRoom is currently the largest share registry and corporate services provider in Malaysia.
Boardroom Corporate Services (HK) Limited is one of the leading corporate secretarial, accounting, payroll and consulting firms in Hong Kong, offering a wide range of services to local and international clients.
Boardroom Share Registrars (HK) Limited is one of the main share registrars in Hong Kong. Commenced in June 2011, Boardroom HK is now poised to deliver a full suite of pre-listing and post-listing services to corporations in Hong Kong.
Boardroom China Limited was established in September 2010. It is a fully owned subsidiary of Boardroom China Holdings Pte Ltd. It has been providing business advisory, company formation, corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll, and taxation services in the People’s Republic of China since 1997. Boardroom China has a presence in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Chengdu.
Boardroom Pty Limited (formerly known as Registries Limited) is a leading provider of share registry, voting and communication services to the Australian corporate market. Its client base includes ASX and NSX listed entities, Unlisted Funds/Trusts, Member Based Organisations and several Global Investment Banks. Boardroom Pty Limited is an organisation which prides itself on innovation, exceptional service and the ability to provide a flexible approach in order to meet its clients’ needs.
Taking business further, faster, at all stages, with an integrated suite of corporate solutions driven by innovation and technology
Lim Associates Pte Ltd (LA) now known as Boardroom Corporate & Advisory Services Pte Ltd, was established as a provider of corporate secretarial and share registration services.
Ee Peng Liang Consultants Pte Ltd (EPLC) now known as Boardroom Business Solutions Pte Ltd was incorporated, providing corporate secretarial and accounting services.
Following a merger between EPLC and Ernst & Whinney (Singapore), LA was acquired by Ernst & Whinney (Singapore).
LA became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ernst & Young Singapore (EYS), following a global merger of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young.
Boardroom Limited was incorporated. LA and EPLC were subsequently acquired by Boardroom limited through a restructuring exercise by EYS. Following the corporate spin-off from EYS, Boardroom Limited was listed on the Singapore Exchange.
Boardroom Limited acquired Arthur Andersen’s corporate secretarial and accounting & payroll entities.
Boardroom Limited embarked on a regional acquisition strategy to strengthen its business presence in Asia:
- Boardroom (Malaysia) SDN Bhd acquired the following companies which offers corporate secretarial and accounting services, from KPMG Malaysia:
- M&C Services Sdn Bhd
- 3-Link Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
- Agriteum Sdn Bhd
- K3 Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
- Acquired Asialink Services (HK) Limited, the corporate secretarial, accounting, payroll and trade support service business of Hong Kong-based RSM Nelson Wheeler.
Salacca Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CK. Goh Holdings Limited, made a mandatory condition cash offer to acquire 32.14% of Boardroom Limited.
Boardroom Limited acquired a 33.33% stake in Australia-based Nerweg Pty Limited (Newreg), a specialist in share registry, voting and communications management.
The brand name Boardroom was adopted across all operating subsidiaries in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia
Boardroom Limited broadened its business base through continued acquisitions:
- Acquired 100% stake in Australia-based Newreg
- Acquired stake in Singapore-based ChorPee Corporate Services Pte Ltd
- Acquired a 60% stake in LSC China Holdings Pte Ltd, which has since been renamed Boardroom China Holdings Pte Ltd. and has a presence in Shanghai, beijing, Chengdu, Shenzhen and Suzhou
Boardroom Limited entered into a share purchase deed to acquire 100% of CRA Plan Managers Pty Ltd in Australia. CRA is a specialist consultancy and advisory business dedicated to all aspects of executive compensation and equity incentive strategies.
Boardroom Limited acquired the balance 40% stake for China operations, and it became a wholly-owned subsidiary called Boardroom China Limited.
Boardroom Limited’s wholly owned Australian subsidiary Boardroom Pty Limited acquired a 100% stake in Boardworx, a specialist in corporate secretarial services.
Boardroom Ltd continues its robust growth and continues to act on its expansion strategy in 2018 through its acquisition:
- Acquired 100% stake in Australia-based Corporate Counsel Pty Limited
- Acquiring 100% stake in Malaysia-based acquisition of Symphony companies
- Symphony Corporatehouse Sdn. Bhd. and Sky Corporate Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Symphony Share Registrars Sdn. Bhd.
- Malaysian Issuing House Sdn. Bhd.
Taking business further, faster, at all stages, with an integrated suite of corporate solutions driven by innovation and technology.
Our Company Culture
- We put our clients and their needs first
- We stay ahead of the curve through technology development and training
- We are receptive to new ideas and adapt quickly to change
- We work smarter by doing more with less
- We take a solution-based approach to problems
- We listen to the needs of our team members and encourage respect amongst all within the workplace
- We empower our people and give them a sense of purpose
- We are always professional, but embrace a high-spirited family atmosphere in the workplace
- We instill a culture of learning through active and open communication
- We foster a work hard, play hard culture
Our People Are