Business Development Manager, Accounting & TaxAPPLY NOW
Works within the Business Development team alongside the Business Units for the achievement of revenue generation, long-term account goals and customer satisfaction in line with company vision and values. This is a brand-new team and the Business Development Manager will play a key role in the team’s success.
- Strong level of business acumen to facilitate meaningful discussions with decision makers on a daily basis
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Maintains accurate records in Salesforce of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Willing to take action that may be disruptive to achieve business goals and manage the consequences
- Identifies opportunities to enhance the organization to meet needs of the client, the business and shareholders
- Challenges the status quo to improve performance
- Strong presentation, meeting management and relationship management/servicing skills
- Ability to challenge the current state and make a compelling case for change
- Drives continuous improvement and operates with flexibility
- Significant understanding of outsourcing concepts with the ability to represent a broad range of BoardRoom disciplines and solution platforms
- Comprehensive industry and competitive knowledge with an external network of expertise
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills — to be applied equally with external audiences and internal constituencies.
- Takes bold actions to strengthen results
- Highly Motivated and target driven
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Adaptable and versatile
- Ability to read & write Chinese
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Able to organize in a swift, methodical, meticulous and detailed manner
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience,
- Experience in the accounting, payroll & corporate secretarial related industry is an added advantage
- Bachelor degree