- Devise, plan and execute the strategic activities around all Hong Kong services, including strategic marketing, pricing, client strategies and business development plan.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer support is provided at all times with a focus for optimum customer satisfaction.
A) Business / Management Activity
- Maintain common understanding within the entire Team on lead qualification (e.g. Budget, Authorized Decision Maker, Need and Timeline).
- Take overall responsibility to lead the Hong Kong Business Development Team to achieve the KPIs and Company goal.
- Conduct effective marketing and business development training to Team (e.g. negotiation skills, public speaking, etc.)
B) Function – Specific Activity
- Devise, identify and implement the marketing strategies and business development to Group CEO, Managing Directors and Hong Kong sales team, including but not limited to pricing
- strategies, go-to-market strategies and client profiling.
- Identify new business opportunities relating to Hong Kong and Group service offerings.
- Actively pursue all opportunities within Hong Kong to maximize short range sales revenue potential for Hong Kong and Group.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to leads and clients of the various solutions Boardroom can offer for their business needs.
- Represent Boardroom at roadshows and events for purposes of promoting our service offerings.
- Work with all Hong Kong Business Unit Heads to ensure that
- Desired client profile is agreed upon.
- Agreed upon KPIs are met.
- Pipelines are regularly communicated so as to maximize optimal resource allocation.
- Overall Marketing strategies are competitive and realistic.
- Work with Regional Marketing and Business Development Teams and Business Units in other Boardroom offices.
- Work with Marketing Support on the following:
- Generation of marketing collaterals
- Generation of proposal and fees templates
- Client research
- Support any marketing initiatives, e.g. online advertising / promotions, etc
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Overall owner of relationships with all gatekeepers and partners related to Hong Kong and Group Sales.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing relationship with industry influencers and key strategic partners and gatekeepers.
C) People Management Activity
- Equip Team with required technical expertise of all Hong Kong service offerings.
- Ensure that the Team updates all necessary data.
- Work with and guide your team with related initiatives.
- Minimum 15 years’ in marketing, business development experience
- Experience in the Accounting, Business Outsourcing or Payroll related industry is an added advantage
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, Marketing or related field