Senior IT ExecutiveAPPLY NOW
- Serve as the L2 technical support to HK and China users remotely who are seeking assistance over the phone, email, or service desk management system
- Provide L1 support for critical business systems and resolving of issues with vendors and/or regional teams.
- Support, monitor, upgrade and maintain the IT systems and infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot system and network infrastructure problems, diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults.
- Ensure all duties are carried out according to department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Collaborate with various IT service providers for proper lifecycle from quotation and SLA negotiation, delivery till billing processes.
- Develop and maintenance of IT documentation
- Maintain the accuracy and quality IT asset inventory
- Ensure compliance in Disaster Recovery for Business Continuity Planning (BCP), security, and other corporate IT standards and policies
- Develop and facilitate end-user system training as required
- Contribute to various local and regional IT projects as required
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science or IT related field
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on relevant experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows family of products, Active Directory, O365, VOIP, LAN/WAN/Wi-fi networking, anti-malware endpoint protection, data protection and office automation tools
- Sound knowledge with cloud-technology, SD-WAN, virtualization and cybersecurity
- ITIL certificate holder preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is preferred