BoardRoom’s tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global network of tax professionals in more than 100 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions.
Our business tax services help clients succeed by assisting them with the strategic and operational challenges facing their tax functions, analyzing tax opportunities and benefits that can be attained by them, assisting clients in identifying and managing strategic opportunities and risks that relate to significant prospective planning, and providing tax-related domestic and cross-border planning and compliance assistance to business-connected individuals and their associated entities.
- Manage and coordinate Hong Kong tax compliance work for BoardRoom’s clients
- Develop budgets, determine resource requirements, and direct/monitor engagements
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations and ensure outstanding client service. Team with global tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax services
- Team with talented and innovative professionals dedicated to client service
- Participate in managing a compliance group by assisting with forecasting future compliance work, delegating work effectively, and resolving staffing issues
- Share knowledge to develop professionally and enhance service delivery. Facilitate open communication and supervise staff and peers
- Contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters development and a positive attitude
Uphold the BoardRoom’s values, act as a role model for the team and represent self internally and externally with highest standards of professionalism
- To uphold BoardRoom’s values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork.
- To have a good understanding of BoardRoom’s overall vision and direction
Relevant Experiences and Qualifications
- University graduates with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- A CPA, CTA, law license or other certification relevant to an area of specialization
- General knowledge of tax laws with specialized knowledge in one or more technical areas
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.