Deputy Head, Share RegistrationAPPLY NOW
- Assist the Head of Share Registry (“SR”) to supervise the SR Unit in Hong Kong.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of the daily services delivered to the clients and their investors, including Initial Public Offerings (“IPO”), Corporate Actions and SR routine services.
- Participate in the Uncertificated Securities Market (“USM”) development and work with all stakeholders to ensure SR services can be smoothly transited to the USM regime.
- Ensure commitments to clients are followed up in a timely manner and establish measures to assess customer satisfaction for possible improvement(s)
- Work together with other internal stakeholders cutting across various departments to leverage on synergies and business expansion possibilities.
- Assess and approve the recommendations for improvements to current policies, procedures, processes and client servicing arrangements for a smooth workflow that is relevant to the current business environment and regulatory practices, for both the local and regional offices.
- Ensure fee schedule(s) are updated and reflective of pricing in the current business environment.
- Oversee clients’ billing and collections are timely and accurate.
- Set agenda for Managers’ meetings and follow up on assigned actionable items.
- Ensure compliance with share registry-related laws, rules, regulations, codes and guidelines.
- Oversee the operations of the trustee services in related to the SR services.
- Provide strategic advice on SR business to the management.
- Responsible to identify, train and develop a successor / right hand person.
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience. With 8-10 share registry-related experience.
- Extensive Hong Kong share registry knowledge/ experience.
- Strong knowledge of the share registry-related laws, rules, regulations, codes and guidelines.
- Methodical, meticulous and a keen eye for details.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong team leader with a willingness to share knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word.