Manager, Human ResourcesAPPLY NOW
- Recruitment and maintaining a talent pool
- Talent development
- Budget preparation and recommendations
- Compliance with all government divisions.
- Follow strict protocol to payroll procedures
- Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- On boarding and Off Boarding
- Ensure we always have an updated folder on all HR policy & procedures.
- Security of all Personnel files on our server.
- Performance appraisals
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them. Makes certain that the managers know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- HR Business Partnering
- HR Analytics and Metrics
- Manage general central administration and ad-hoc projects
- Oversee day to day activities to ensure smooth operations of central administration
- Act as first point of contact for different business manager regarding central administration
- To quality/ thrive in this role, the ideal candidate will be degree qualified with at least ten years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources and Administration positions.
- Candidate should have regional HR work exposure to make an impact to the organisation.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred. Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- He/she must be well versed in Hong Kong Labour Laws, able to multi task, confident, meticulous, and have excellent communication skills in managing all stakeholders, including senior management.