Senior Business AnalystAPPLY NOW
- Taking ownership of work-streams or projects, designing and conducting analyses of business requirements, perform secondary research, synthesising conclusions, presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business operation, uncover areas for improvement and develop an optimized target business process.
- Lead, own and drive key strategic pieces of work as it relates to projects / new ways of working
- Work as part of (either in a capacity as a Product Owner or Scrum Master) cross-disciplinary teams with members across different functions and regions
- Translate business requirement into technical requirements / functional specifications / user stories.
- Create UAT plan, front business users to conduct UAT accordingly to timeline.
- Manage competing resources, monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Product Owner/Scrum Master with experience in technology implementation
- Demonstrated experience practicing Agile and collaboration tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps
- Strong communication skills to synchronize tasks, clarify requirements with stakeholders.
- Ability to design user stories and customer journeys.
- Up-to-date with the digital industry trends and digital capability.
- Familiar with User Stories management, MS Powerpoint, Visio & Storyboarding.
- Preferably experience with share registrar or similar industry.
- Scrum Master, Product Owner certification (or equivalent) is a plus.
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese.