Senior Manager, Share RegistrationAPPLY NOW
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring clients receive prompt response(s) to requests and queries.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the client, their industry and key contacts.
- Call on key clients after events such as AGMs, EGMs, IPO’s, rights issues and other corporate action, in order to assess customer satisfaction for possible improvements.
- Ensure commitments to clients are followed up in a timely manner.
- Ensure all communication with clients outlining agreed action steps, responsibilities and deadlines are backed up by e-mails and that all e-mails are filed in a specific client folder for future reference.
- Required to invest time into training Managers to enable them to carry out their role effectively and efficiently.
- Required to identify and develop a successor / right hand person.
- Identify and recommend improvements to current policies & procedures (P&Ps), processes and client servicing arrangements in line with current business and regulatory practices.
- Responsible for clients’ billing and collection in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with Finance to follow up on outstanding and doubtful debts and report/ update Director (D) / Associate Director (A.D) accordingly.
- Ensure that the billing sheets are updated with current price changes and such changes are communicated to Managers and Assistant Managers.
- To add value at Managers’ meetings and assist D / A.D in following up actionable items assigned in a timely manner.
- Required to confidently utilize and operate the Share Registration (SR) system(s).
- Ensure compliance with SR manual, P&Ps, audit processes and the relevant company acts.
- Ensure that clients’ information in the Intranet is accurate and updated in a timely fashion and that all relevant parties in the business are informed of such changes.
- Take responsibility for various departmental functions in direct relation to IT systems, recruitment, training and administrative duties.
- Provide leave cover for Director / Associate Director.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- An extensive knowledge of SGX listing rules, CDP procedures and guidelines,
- Good knowledge of the relevant sections of Company acts for local and off-shore incorporated companies.
- Pays attention to details.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Team Player with a willingness to share knowledge.
- Minimum 10 years relevant industry experience
- Diploma / Degree that is related or relevant