TAX COMPLIANCE SERVICES
BoardRoom’s Tax Experts Ensure That You’re Not Perplexed by Tax
Regardless of your business, tax compliance is pertinent for every business and individual in Hong Kong. At BoardRoom, our dedicated team of experts are ready to take your business by the hand and navigate complex cross-border tax matters. Our end goal is to keep you in compliance with tax regulations and deadlines while working together constructively with authorities to achieve favourable resolutions.
BoardRoom’s team of experts allow you to focus your efforts on growing your business, knowing your tax matters are in the hands of professionals. We will provide comprehensive tax advisory services, income tax filing services, corporate tax services, and more to help you spend more time where it counts.
01 Income Tax Compliance Services
As part of our corporate tax filing services for Hong Kong, we’ll help you stay up to date with all the following:
- Monitoring the statutory tax filing deadlines and working closely with you to meet the filing deadlines
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns and computations and highlight any tax issues identified over the course of our preparation/ review of the information provided
- Submitting the finalised tax returns and computations to you for approval and signature before filing with the tax authority
- Providing tax advisory services for the payment due dates upon receipt of Notices of Assessment
- Application for Hong Kong tax incentives
02 Cross-Border Tax Advisory Services
- Tax due diligence review
- Tax advice on inbound and outbound investments
- Review business flow and contracts
- Tax advice on group corporate structure and business restructuring
- Tax equalisation advisory
03 Country-by-Country Filing
We take care of your enterprise’s different filing needs, which can be taxing especially for fast-growing, international organisations.
- Preparation and filing for Country-by-Country Reporting
- Preparation and filing for Country-by-Country Reporting Notification
Tax compliance in Hong Kong can be a time-consuming and stressful task to undertake for your own business. If you want to free up time to focus on truly growing your business, let Boardroom handle your tax compliance in Hong Kong. If you have any questions, or if you would like to get started on tax outsourcing, send us your enquiry. A member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.