Holding a Bachelor of Arts (Economics) degree, from the Heriot- Watt University of Edinburgh, Mr Kim Teo Poh Jin is responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the Group.
- Appointed on 5 August 2009.
- Chairman of the Investment Committee of CIMB- Principal Asset Management Berhad and CIMB-Principal Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd.
- Investment Committee of the National Kidney Foundation.
- Co-Chairman of the Current Crime Sub-Committee.
- Member of the National Crime Prevention Council.
- Member and governor of United World College of South East Asia and a trustee of The UWCSEA Foundation Limited.