- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new sales initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Supporting the direction and goals for increasing Business Unit’s profitability through business growth with executing on timely reporting.
- Support/overlook campaign/projects locally and regionally that are directly related to revenue generation activities including: origination, execution, tracking and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or other related fields from a reputable institution
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills both written and communication along with IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.