- Develop a strong understand of BoardRoom’s ESG Access Platform and our Advisory Services offerings.
- Prepare key information, presentation slides and reports for business meetings.
- Work closely with the Head of ESG on delivering advisory services to clients.
- Conduct quality research on the ESG landscape and developing insights.
- Be the main point of contact for quality after-sales support including trouble-shooting queries related to Boardroom’s ESG Access platform.
- Handle administrative duties for the team.
- Any other task assigned by your superior.
- Degree in business administration or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years of working experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce).