Corporate Secretarial Assistant (Open for Fresh Graduate)APPLY NOW
- Generate and prepare documents and forms required for their portfolio of clients.
- Ensure that statutory books are in order and updated for their portfolio of clients.
- Follow-up with client on the return of documents and forms and ensuring submission of statutory forms and documents to the Companies Commission of Malaysia, Securities Commission and Bursa Malaysia within the stipulated deadline.
- Remind clients on deadline of holding Annual General Meeting for their portfolio of clients.
- Draft all communications with clients for review in a timely manner (eg. emails within 2 working days and letters/exercises within 3 to 5 working days, Minutes of Meetings within 2 weeks).
- Retrieve and provide documents, files and information for auditors on behalf of clients.
- Be a team player and provide leave cover for fellow team members.
- Encouraged to take initiatives in proposing work improvements within the department and make business development recommendations. Such initiatives will be considered and evaluated.
- Experienced Assistants are expected to liaise and respond to clients’ requests and queries regarding corporate secretarial matters. To seek Manager’s clearance for technical advisory.
- Experienced Assistants are expected to provide good client service when dealing with clients.
- To provide support beyond secretarial work as and when required by Management.
- From Fresh Graduates to up to 2 years of relevant and related CS experience.
- Degree in Corporate Administration, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Listing Requirements, Companies Act, Capital Market and Securities Act, procedures and guidelines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Word) and knowledge of View Point
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in working styles
- Meticulous, organized, detailed and deadline-oriented
- Pro-active, willing to offer new suggestions and share knowledge
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to take on duties outside job specification
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently