Corporate Secretarial ExecutiveAPPLY NOW
- Provide good client service ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries (eg. emails within 2 working days and letters/exercises within 3 to 5 working days, Minutes of Meetings within 2 weeks).
- Review and ensure that statutory books are in order and updated for their portfolio of clients.
- Review statutory documents and forms and oversee preparation and co-ordination of statutory books and documents.
- Follow-up with client on the return of documents and forms and ensuring submission of statutory forms and documents to the Companies Commission of Malaysia, Securities Commission and Bursa Malaysia within the stipulated deadline.
- Remind clients on deadline of holding Annual General Meeting for their portfolio of clients.
- Ensure all communications with clients are supported by e-mails, outlining agreed action steps, responsibilities and deadlines.
- Liaise with auditors in preparation for and during annual audits. Attend to auditors’ queries on behalf of clients.
- Ensure prompt billing and responsible for WIP and answer for write-offs. Ensure that the team of staff work within the budget set for each job.
- Follow-up on outstanding debt to ensure prompt payment by clients.
- Be a team player and provide leave cover for fellow team members.
- Encouraged to take initiatives in proposing work improvements within the department and make business development recommendations. Such initiatives will be considered and evaluated.
- To provide support beyond secretarial work as and when required by Management.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant and related CS experience
- Degree in Corporate Administration, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Listing Requirements, Companies Act, Capital Market and Securities Act, procedures and guidelines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Word) and knowledge of View Point
- Good client servicing skills and strong problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Pro-active, willing to offer new suggestions and share knowledge
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in working styles
- Meticulous, organized, detailed and deadline-oriented
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to take on duties outside job specification
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently