- Assist in the provision of company secretarial support services to corporate clients
- Assist in the preparation of relevant documents relating to secretarial matters such as Annual General Meetings; transfer of shares; changes in board of directors; increase in share capital; changes in bank signatories, etc
- Assist in the preparation of resolutions, minutes, statutory records and filling
- Assist to draft or prepare correspondences such as emails, letters, circulars, etc.
- Research and develop knowledge of Companies Act 1965, Listing Requirements, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other relevant Securities Commission guidelines
- To undertake other assigned tasks and duties whenever required
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- On the job training provided
- 5 working days
- Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
- Johor Bahru (Johor)
- George Town (Penang)
- Kuantan (Pahang)
- Ipoh (Perak)