Finance – Executive (AP) – Contract PositionAPPLY NOW
- Responsible for AP payment including monitoring and review.
- To carry out all relevant Account payable activities as required including staff claims and petty cash management.
- Verify invoices and perform invoice processing activities.
- Respond to vendor enquiries and resolve any dispute between parties.
- Prepare vendor reconciliation and vendor data maintenance.
- Conduct data entry of accounting entries into company’s system.
- Be responsible for payment preparation and distribution.
- Compilation of vendor payment records.
- Monitor and ensure all approved invoices are paid within credit term.
- Review Bank Reconciliation to ensure all transactions have been properly taken up and to detect error.
- Verify and ensure all transactions in AP have been approved and taken into accounts timely and accurately for closing purpose.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in handling account payable
- Proficient in MS Office Knowledge /Accounting software
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- CPA/CMA/ACCA/ICAEW or any equivalent professional accounting qualification will be advantageous