IT ExecutiveAPPLY NOW
- Provide level 1 technical and IT operational supports to end-users. Manage and support the company’s IT infrastructure and service desk services.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or service desk management system.
- Active Directory account creation, termination, and management.
- O365 Administration – Email account management, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, PowerShell, etc.
- Support, monitor, upgrade, and maintain the computer systems and IT infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults.
- Provide IT-related administrative support including IT procurement, billing, IT maintenance agreement renewal, and IT asset management.
- Coordinate with internal/regional teams and vendors to resolve reported incidents and service requests.
- Manage and coordinate with end-users for system access, change request, UAT, and Production instance deployment.
- Assist in requirement gathering, analysis, development, and implementation of IT solutions.
- Manage planned maintenance and system backup processes.
- Assist in IT audit and/or certification reviews.
- Assist in IT documentation that includes IT processes/workflow diagrams, standard operating procedures, guides, etc.
- Ensure all duties are carried out according to the department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Minimum of a Diploma or equivalent in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Proficient and ands-on experience in Microsoft Operating System, Office 365 with intermediate server and network knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in Virtualization (Hyper-V and VMware) is an advantage, but not compulsory.
- Hands-on experience in Linux is an advantage.
- Familiar with IT Service Management systems – ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in providing service desk IT support.
- IT hardware and software end-user technical supports
- Microsoft Windows Server operating system platforms
- IT asset and inventory management
- Basic Users & Computers, Security Group Active Directory administration
- Managing incidents and requests including business expectations and communication