We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Malaysia Tax practice.
Boardroom Business Solutions Sdn Bhd assists our clients with their tax compliance obligations. Equipped with a sound knowledge of various industries and intricacies of local tax laws, our tax practice works closely with our clients to identify and deliver tax planning ideas and advice that offer value to their businesses.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of existing and potential clients, their industry and key contacts to maintain a pipeline of leads
- Meet prospective clients and ensure fee proposals and all follow-through is completed from “cradle to grave” process.
- Responsible for overall client servicing and ensuring that commitment to clients are followed up in a timely manner.
- Perform high-level review and provide value-add to the work to be submitted to clients.
- Maintain good client relationship with close client communication, in order to assess customer satisfaction for possible improvements and identify possible expansion of services.
- Identifying and advising clients on their tax compliance issues
- Managing a team of tax professionals
- Possess a University degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business.
- Have strong research and report writing skills and an analytical mind.
- Be outward-looking, people-oriented with great communication skills.
- Be strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management skills and with strong sense of responsibilities.
- At least 7 years professional accounting experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial capacity.